Location: Southwestern Washington (Ridgefield and Nisqually). Overnight camp.
- Travel south to Nisqually
- Plant walks covering edible, medicinal and wildlife plants as well as utilitarian uses. Focus on oak and prarie ecosystems
- Harvesting plants on the annual harvest schedule for June
- Making plant based, natural ink
- Processing and storing acorns
- Natural medicines: Understanding human physiology
- Introduction to plant/nature sit spots. Learning how to observe not only the plants, but how they interact with the ecology around them.
- Botanical terms and plant family identification tips