We will be open for business on Monday, May 7 from 2pm-7pm. After that date, we will open by appointment only and have periodic scheduled hours (usually on Mondays or Wednesdays).
We are currently selling medicinal, edible, wildlife attracting and native plants on our farm nursery. Plants range between $3-$15 depending on the size and we'll frequently be adding new plants to our inventory. So check back periodically for updates. We don't currently offer shipping and require you to come and pick up the plants from the farm in Sedro-Woolley, WA. Our address is 25368 Old Day Creek Road, Sedro-Woolley, WA 98284. If you are in Skagit county, we are also able to deliver them to you. If you'd like to place an order, please complete the form directly below our plant list. You are also more than welcome to stop by the nursery and browse. Just email us at email@example.com to schedule a time to stop by. We often have plants available on site that aren't listed on the website.
Below is our list of what is currently available as of 6/11/17.:
Click on the plant names to find out more information about each. Information included is edibility, medicinal uses, permaculture uses and how to grow at home.
Perennial Vegetables (Live 3+ years):
- Chinese artichoke - Stachys affinis
- Oca - Oxalis tubersosa
- Golden sorrel - Rumex sp.
- Green globe artichoke - Cynarus scolymus
- Jerusalem artichoke - Helianthus tuberosus
- Skirret - Sium sisarum.
- Black salsify - Scorzonera hispanica
- Wasabi - Wasabia japonica
- Rhubarb - Rheum sp.
- Horseradish - Armoracia rusticana
- Nodding onion - Allium cernuum
- Lovage - Levisticum officinale
- Ulluco - Ullucus tuberosus
- Groundnut - Apios americana
- Western Front Perennial Kale - Brassica napas
- Elecampane - Inula helenium
- Feverfew - Tanacetum parthenium
- Canada goldenrod - Solidago canadensis
- Skullcap - Scutellaria lateriflora
- Comfrey - Symphytum officinale
- Russian comfrey - Symphytum x uplandicum
- Yarrow - Achillea millefolium
- Lemon balm - Melissa officinalis
- Mugwort - Artemisia vulgaris
- Valerian - Valeriana officinalis
- Calendula - Calendula officinalis
- California poppy - Eschscholzia californica
- Marshmallow - Althaea officinalis
- Wormwood - Artemisia absinthium
- Wild lettuce - Lactuca virosa
Beneficial Insect Attracting Perennial and Biennial Flowers:
- Douglas aster - Symphyotrichum subspicatum
- Shasta daisy - Leucanthemum × superbum
Other Permaculture Plants:
- Pennyroyal - Mentha pulegium
Native plants (If you really interested in natives, check out our friend Plantas Nativa in Bellingham, WA)
- Nodding onion - Allium cernuum
- Black-cap raspberry - Rubus occidentalis
- Indian plum - Oemleria cerasiformis
- Red flowering currant - Ribes sanguineum
- Black gooseberry - Ribes lacustre
- Red-osier dogwood - Cornus sericea
- Henderson's checker mallow - Sidalcea hendersonii
- Common monkeyflower - Mimulus guttatus
- Pearly everlasting - Anaphalis margaritacea
Coming soon: Sea kale, wild lettuce, licorice, astragalus, California poppy, Western Front perennial kale, Gai Lan (perennial broccoli)
Either email us a time to stop by and browse the nursery or fill out the order form below. We will get back to you within 24 hours.
To schedule a visit to the nursery, please