Location: Ellensburg area (Eastern Washington). Overnight camp.
- Travel to Ellensburg, WA.
- Wild harvesting foods and medicines on annual harvest schedule for May
- Plant walks in multiple ecosystems on the east side, covering edible, medicinal and wildlife plants as well as utilitarian uses. Focus will be on the foothill and shrub steppe ecologies east of the Cascade Mountains.
- Beneficial insects and pests (identification, the plants which attract them and their roles in the ecosystem.
- Making medicines using harvested plants