Location: Mt. Baker - Heather Meadows. Overnight camp.
- Introduction to native edible and medicinal plant guilds (tour of a cultivated guild)
- Wild, native guilds at multiple elevations
- Annual harvest schedule (outlining our harvests for the entire immersion course)
- The comprehensive natural medicine cabinet (you'll build your own throughout the year)
- High elevation plant walks (identification and uses for both humans and wildlife)
- Processing and storing herbs
- Medicine making for all skill levels (Hands-on)