Location: Student designed trip. Suggested by the 2015 Ethnobotany Immersion students. At this point in the year, students have a pretty good grasp on the plants in Washington and are allowed to pick the ecologies that they would like to visit as a group). Overnight camp.
- Travel to group destination
- Harvesting plants on the annual harvest schedule for April
- Making and processing medicines
- Making primitive utensils over the evening campfire
- Plant walks in designated location
- Sustainably growing mulch plants for soil building
- Plant propagation (division, layering)